In April 2021, we were in wait for our internship program to start, where simultaneously, COVID took over the nation with a storm again which led to negative thought process in each and every person in some or the other way, that was the time when we came up with an idea to give a ray of hope and spread some positivity in our fellow friends and family. Both of us are a huge fan of Zakir Khan, the stand-up comedian and poet, and while we were listening to his podcast “Umeed”, we got the idea of “Sunday Breath”, a podcast where we can talk to the leaders of various industries to know their life story, journey and how they dealt with their failures and success throughout their career.
We started with our pilot episode “Ibtedai”, then we launched our first episode on 30th May 2021 with the CEO and Founder of Morphedo Technologies Private Limited and after the launch of our first episode, each and every faculty and student of BIMTECH supported and appreciated our idea of spreading hope, positivity and a smile on our viewers face.
With the overwhelming response and support we have managed to launch 20 episodes with people like-
- Shubhranshu Singh, Global Marketing Head- Royal Enfield
- BP Biddappa, Global Vice- President, HR- Unilever
- Parveen Khurana, Vice President- Sales, Roca Bathroom Products Pvt Ltd
- Ouseph Francis- Vice President- Materials, Oberoi Hotels & Resort
- Abhishek Srivastava- Co- Founder, MBAtrek
- Deepak Mishra, HR Head, CP Milk & Food Products Pvt. Ltd
- Rajiv Saini, Learning & Development Specialist, Roca Bathroom Products Pvt Ltd
- Dushyant Singh- TedEx Speaker, Poet, Spill Poetry, Tap a Tale
- Achal Rangaswamy- CEO at Achal Rangaswamy the Coach
- Chandramouli Chandrasekaran, Founder of Vocaler.in
- Anuj Modgil, Management Consultant, KPMG
- Reshabh Chhabra- Leading Musician
- Manya Jha, CEO and Co- Founder of Morphedo Technologies Private Limited
- Himachli Singh, HR Manager, Marriott International
- Sahiba Dhandhaniya, CEO – Confluencr and Walnut Folks
- Anu Grover, Founder & CEO, Nurturing Greens
- Akash Goel, Founder & CEO, Get Success Today and EFA Youth Club
- Ravi Sharma, India Today
- Collaboration Video Episode with Founders of Classroom Dive- Harsha and Vibhor students of BIMTECH
A very important fact here was to reach out to the leaders in the industry and that’s where LinkedIn helped us in finding the right people and reaching out to them easily. During our post-graduation, we were taught about personal development by Dr. Amit Nagpal which helped us in reaching out to the leaders at the position of CHRO, Head Marketing, CEOs and other top-level executives. Even though the whole curriculum was online it was handled fantastically by our institution.
Respected Dr. Harivansh Chaturvedi sir, Dr L. Ramani sir and other faculties have supported our idea and extended their helping hand in spreading the word about Sunday Breath. Prof. Saloni Sinha has been a great supporter and acted like a fuel to keep us running and spreading hope. All the faculties including director sir were in constant touch with us and were monitoring our work since they got to know about our podcast. They helped us to spread the word about our podcast to different institutions.
Our Director sir Dr. Harivansh Chaturvedi once said “Only a few people have the guts to stand out even when nobody is standing with them and they always succeed”, these words etched onto our hearts and we never lost hope.
After the release of our episode with Mr. Achal Rangaswamy who is known as “The Coach”, Prof. Manoj Kumar Pandey arranged an amazing guest lecture for the Insurance batch of BIMTECH which ended up to be very beneficial for the students and we received a lot of appreciation for helping in getting such honourable leaders as guest lecturers in our institution. That was out first video episode on Sunday Breath.
We got the opportunity to release a podcast for BIMTECH on its 34th Commencement Day, one all about BIMTECH. It was one of the most amazing experiences when BIMTECH shared our podcast in front of the new MBA aspirants and their parents. For this episode we brought on board with us Mr. Shubhranshu Singh, Global Marketing Head- Royal Enfield and an existing PGDM student of our batch Kartik Balaji. It was a very interesting and insightful episode.
In between all the class assignments and many other responsibilities, we found an escape to keep us on track. We learnt the importance of networking, time and people management, persuasion, digital marketing, and above all we got the confidence to do what we want to. The thing which boosted our confidence the most was when we got communications from leaders to be a part of the podcast. Now we are confident that we can make opportunities for ourselves as and when needed.
The episodes of Sunday Breath are now available on YouTube, Spotify, Google Podcast. Also the highlights of the episodes in a blog format are available on Blogger by the name of Sunday Breath by Mitushi.
Analytics of our YouTube Channel:
Some Beautiful Comments and Feedbacks: